Content

Saturday 18 April 2015

Duncan Ireland Photography - Fearless and Proud

Fearless Photographers Award - Collection 26

I'm delighted to have just been awarded a Fearless Award for my dancing shadows image from Gail and Scott's wedding, last year at Melville Castle.

I was struck by the shapes of the dancing guests on the ceiling of the wedding marquee. 

It took a few attempts to get a clean composition with good separation between each dancer to make a recognisable scene.  But when I saw the image preview I knew it was just what I was after.  Those gorgeous green and white lanterns give an accent of colour, and enough context to make the abstract work.

Fearless Collections are awarded every two months - the winning images are drawn from thousands, or tens of thousands of images, worldwide… so I'm very chuffed - thank you very much Fearless.




Scottish Wedding Photographer, Melville Castle Photographer, Fearless Photographer

About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.