Content

Thursday 6 June 2013

Jacqui & Duncan's Orroland Lodge Wedding Photography

Orroland Lodge wedding photographer Solway coast, Dumfries and Galloway.


Spring and Summer - rolled into one for an amazing day of Solway Coast wedding photography, for Jacqui and Duncan.  The weather gave a spectacular flourish of sun - with it all the freshness of Spring bluebells, punctuated by rosettes of wild garlic and the warm romantic light of a Summer's day.


Jacqui and Duncan had discovered Orroland Lodge while searching for Solway wedding venues, and it proved to be a fantastic choice, for their intimate wedding.  This was a day of perfect light, refined, elegant attention to detail and a coastal setting with wall to wall bluebells - did I mention the bluebells?!  And I don't think I've ever seen the Solway looking so blue - I'm sure there isn't a better venue in Dumfries & Galloway for a wedding ceremony with a sea view!

Thank you everyone for welcoming me into your day, here are my selected highlights from your wedding...

Duncan Ireland Wedding Photographer
South Scotland
Solway Coast Wedding Venue
Orroland Lodge
Dumfriesshire Sea View wedding


I joined Jacqui and Duncan for just part of their wedding celebrations, but thanks to their sense of adventure and the spectacular setting, my day of Orroland Lodge wedding photography was a real pleasure and privilege to be part of.




About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.