Content

Thursday 22 March 2018

What's in the box..?

Just like Brad, everyone is asking... "What's in the Box..?"

Well... if I'm photographing your wedding this year - you're going to find out...  Yes, this is my new Duncan Ireland Photography delivery box, in which you'll receive your wedding photographs... 

Duncan Ireland Photography
A year in the making - the design is complete, the stock is made and each of my couples this year will be receiving their wedding photographs in one of these beautifully hand-crafted boxes... filled with perfect memories and carried to you by a flight of butterflies (well figuratively at least), more realistically in the safe hands of the Royal Mail.

From me to you with love, beauty and butterflies.




Here's to an epic year ~ 2018 !!






About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.