Content

Thursday 18 July 2013

Ellen & Alasdair's Melrose Parish Church Wedding Photography

Melrose Parish Church wedding photographer Scottish Borders.


Ellen and Alasdair's wedding was a huge treat for me, and a real honour to be part of.  I met with Ellen and Alasdair a year prior to their wedding, and from the moment I arrived in Melrose I was hooked...  

I'm so lucky to be able to share the most special day with such a lovely couple in such beautiful surroundings.  My feet hardly touched the ground all day as I went from Ellen's preparations and on to the splendour of Melrose Parish Church, then the fantastic backdrop of the 'Chain Bridge' spanning the river Tweed between Gattonside and Melrose, and the beautiful (and enormous) reception marquee.

Ellen and Alasdair's wedding was filled with special sentiment, tradition and a good sprinkling of Norwegian influences.  The beautiful marquee was decorated with the lush greenery of the Borders, echoing the leafy countryside surroundings.

The Scottish Borders are very dear to me, and I relished the opportunity to capture some Melrose Parish Church wedding photographs... looking back through this selection of images reminds me of a day of wonderful light, and the pleasure of being with Ellen, Alasdair and their guests, and the splendid setting of Melrose Parish Church.

This was a great opportunity for some Scottish Borders wedding photography and I'm so pleased with the photographs we captured - congratulations on a beautiful wedding guys!

Melrose Parish Church Wedding Scottish Borders
Melrose Church Wedding Ceremony South Scotland
Scottish Borders Melrose Wedding
Scottish Borders Wedding
Melrose Parish Church Wedding
Melrose Chain Bridge Wedding Photography
Wedding Couple bridge over the Tweed Melrose
River Tweed Chain Bridge Bride
Chain Bridge Scottish Borders Wedding Photograph
Kilter Ceilidh Wedding
Wedding Ceilidh by Kilter

About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.