Content

Sunday 11 November 2012

Georgina & Steve's Broadoaks, Lake District Wedding


Georgina and Stephen's wedding took me to the spectacular Broadoaks Country House Hotel to try my hand as a Lake District wedding photographer - the second time I've photographed by Lake Windermere this year.  I also got to hone my wet weather wedding photography skills.  The elements swept wind and rain across the Lake District - so naturally I headed off with George and Steve, into a field - to see how we could turn the weather in our favour... Fortunately I knew, with a little care the sky would give us the drama to really make the photographs really special!

Texture, dramatic light, breathtaking views, autumnal colour, a lovely couple, with great family and friends and a beautiful venue - congratulations guys, it was a real pleasure to photograph your wedding!

Broadoaks Country House Hotel Lake District Weddings














Lake Windermere wedding

Cumbrian Wedding Photography






Broadoaks Hotel Troutbeck Wedding Photographs











Wet weather wedding photography




About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.