Content

Sunday 5 August 2012

Emma and David-Mark's Old Buittle Tower, Castle Douglas Wedding

Castle Douglas Wedding Photographer - Old Buittle Tower

I love it when photography takes me to new locations - so when Emma and David-Mark contacted me from Australia, to discuss their forthcoming wedding at Old Buittle Tower near Castle Douglas I was really excited.  Emma began her preparations in Castle Douglas, before making the short trip to the historic tower - and what a great day it was!  


Despite a wet week beforehand, the wedding day was beautifully sunny and warm - perfect for the outdoor ceremony Emma and David-Mark had planned.  Old Buittle Tower has been used countless times as a TV and film location, but as a private residence, weddings at the Tower are rare, so this was a really special occurrence.  

Emma and David-Mark were returning home to their native Castle Douglas from Australia for their wedding, bringing friends from down-under with them.  Of the many highlights from the day here are a few of my favourites - and yes this is the first wedding I've photographed with a horse :0) (full gallery on my website here):






About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.