Content

Monday 23 May 2011

Rebecca and Richard's New Zealand Wedding - yes - New Zealand!

Ok, it's been a little while since I managed to get a blog post up; the reason is I've just returned from my first overseas wedding - in New Zealand (a very special place for a first foray photographing outside the UK).  What an amazing experience the whole adventure has been.  I've come away with some wonderful memories, some very lovely new friends and some pretty special photographs.  



Rebecca and Richard were married in Alexandra on New Zealand's South Island.  As we in the UK were coming into spring I arrived in New Zealand at the peak of stunning autumn colour.  During the first few days location scouting (and recovering from the 36 hour journey) the autumn light was amazing - but the wedding day itself redefined my ideas of now amazing light really can be.   Congratulations on a wonderful wedding guys click here for the full wedding gallery.

About me

Popular Posts

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Follow Us

All images copyright Duncan Ireland Photography www.duncanirelandphotography.com. Powered by Blogger.